History


January   1948 Kiso Shoten Co., Ltd. is established with capitalization of 195,000 yen, and begins marketing and selling various industrial chemicals.
March     1959 A branch office is opened in Osaka.
July      1959 The Hongu warehouse is built in Hongu-cho, Minato-ku, Nagoya.
October   1961 Kiso Distribution Center Co., Ltd. is established.
October   1966 A sales office is opened in Tokyo.
January   1967 The name of the firm is changed to Kiso Industry Co., Ltd.
November  1970 An Anjo branch office is opened in Anjo City, Aichi Prefecture.
September 1972 Tokai Fudosan Co., Ltd. is established.
February  1976 The Anjo branch office is upgraded to a newly built site in Kariya City and renamed the Kariya sales office.
March     1977 A Shizuoka branch office is opened in Fuji City, Shizuoka Prefecture.
October   1993 The Nagoya, Tokyo and Osaka branch offices are upgraded to regional offices, and the Shizuoka branch office is upgraded to the Shizuoka sales office.
January   2005 The Kariya sales office is upgraded to a regional office.



Copyright © 2013 KISO INDUSTRY CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.